How to join
you only need to do the following 2 steps:
Myfxgo only collects the performance fee and does not have any hidden costs.
Different fees apply when you invest in different amounts.
If a pool is closed between day 61st and day 90th we will reduce the performance fee by 50%, the day 91st onward we will waive the performance fee.
How it works
Compliments of customers are proofs
for our quality
The business model is unique, the profit margin is high and stable.
It's been a pleasure trading
Myfxgo has been making my trading experience fun and profitable.
Fun and easy
Great platform for starting traders. Enjoy the high ROI.
Myfxgo is great
Myfxgo is easy to use and has an impressive return on investment.
- What is the minimum and maximum amount to participate in an investment?
The minimum and maximum amount to invest in an investment pool is 300 - 3 000 USD
- How many investment pools can a person participate in?
The number of investment pools that you can join is unlimited
- How long is the cycle of an investment pool?
All pools that achieve a target profit of 5% will be realized and closed.
There are a few cases where after running 30 days some pools are having open trades that are in a loss state and if closing the transactions at this time will lead to a negative impact on your profit. In order to protect your profit, Myfxgo's system will choose the appropriate time to close the trades if condition (1 - Equity/Balance) equal or smaller than 2% is satisfied. That's mean the running time will take longer than expected.
- Can I divest from the investment pool before the investment pool has not started investment trading?
You can divest from the investment pool when the investment pool has not started investment trading and incur a fine of 3% of the total amount you participate in the investment pool.
- Can I divest from the investment pool once the investment pool has started investment trading?
You can divest from the investment pool when the investment pool starts an investment trading as long as the growth equity is positive and incur a fine calculated according to the number of trading days of the investment pool as follows:
1. Divest from day 1 to 10: you will get your capital back after deducting the penalty fee of 3% of the total amount you participate in the investment pool.
2. Divest from day 11 to 20: you will get your capital back after deducting the penalty fee of 2% of the total amount you participate in the investment pool.
3. Divest from day 21 to the 30: you will get your capital back after deducting the penalty fee of 3% of the total amount you participate in the investment pool.