Last Updated: June 1, 2020
Application of this Policy
For the purposes of applicable international data protection laws, the respective Finvestus Entity with whom you have registered is the “controller” of personal information collected through www.myfxgo.com (http://www.myfxgo.com), other Finvestus Group entities’ websites, widgets, mobile applications and other platforms (together the “Site”), and is the company to contact if you have questions about the use of your personal information (see the “Contact Us” section below). The Policy also applies to personal data about each authorized representative of a client and about other persons or entities collected in the course of providing our services (such as directors of corporate clients).
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create a Myfxgo account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
When You Sign Up or Register for a Myfxgo Account or Services
If you sign up for a Myfxgo account or Services, we will collect basic information about you including your name, email address and telephone number. You may provide this information to us directly, or by signing in to your account/service with a third party, including without limitation, Facebook or Google (see “Information We Collect from Other Sources” below). We will use the information that we collect about you to:
- Create and maintain your account;
- Allow you to log in to Myfxgo;
- Contact you about your account and/or the services that Myfxgo offers.
When You Provide Information to Build Your Profile
Once you have created a Myfxgo account, we will ask you to provide additional optional information about yourself to complete your “Profile”. The information we ask for may include your gender, date of birth, place of birth, addresses, nationality, national insurance number (or other government- issued identification number), citizenship and residency status, Tax ID, and information about your experience trading, education, source of income, investment aims and appetite, occupation, employer and employment position, annual income, investment portfolio, total cash and liquid assets and other details or questions as may be required in the Profile creation and the process may be amended by us from time to time.
- verify your identity and carry out checks that we are required to conduct by applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, “know your customer”, anti-money laundering, fraud, sanctions and politically exposed person checks;
- contact you on matters related to your account, including, to request any additional information or documentation;
- provide you with notices related to your account, general updates, market updates and other marketing materials, including, the Services offered by members of the Myfxgo Group
- tailor the products and services offered through the Site to you, including without limitation, to perform any suitability or appropriateness assessments for using our services and/or products, such as our high-leveraged trading services and Social Trading Features; assess your credit risk;
- assess your risk score according to parameters determined by Myfxgo; assess whether you qualify as a professional client, wholesale client or other specific category of clients; maintain administrative records relating to our business; and
- set up security measures to secure your account, including without limitation, to carry out two-factor authentication.
You can update your Profile at any time by visiting the “Account” page in the Settings menu. We recommend that you update your Profile regularly, to ensure that the Myfxgo functions offered to you are appropriate for your current circumstances. You further agree to update such information upon Myfxgo’s request, if Myfxgo considers the information provided as untrue, incorrect, incomplete and/or inconsistent with other information provided by you at any time. You acknowledge that we may rely upon such information and that you are responsible for any damages or losses which may result from any inaccuracies, including without limitation, the inappropriateness of our Services to your profile. You do not have to provide the information to complete your Profile, however if you choose not to, we may be unable to offer Myfxgo’s full functionalities to you.
When you Contact Us
If you contact us by telephone, email, post or use another function offered by Finvestus, such as the chat feature, we will collect any information about the communication and any additional information that you choose to give us. We will use this information to review, investigate and respond to any comment or question that you may raise. Please note that we record and retain all telephone calls and other communication with us and may use it in our dealings with you including any dispute resolution or legal proceedings.
When a Myfxgo User Invites You to Use Myfxgo
Users of Myfxgo can invite their contacts to sign up for an account with us. We only collect the email addresses of individuals that users choose to invite to join Myfxgo and Myfxgo only uses the email addresses for sending an invitation to the individual at the request of the existing Myfxgo user.